NOVEMBER 21st 2016 • Monday Improvisational Scene Work
PUZZLE: “Anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable, or secret”
RSVP here to let me know you want a space on NOV 21st!
- Pieces to the story puzzle get put together in a kind of magical way when we improvise.
- Most times we start with relationship, location and activity which are beginning pieces to the puzzle. Specificity in our verbal and physical choices/reactions inform us more.
- Stuff get’s said or done with the spice of surprise in there. Before long the story is told.
- What a relief it’s not our job to “figure it all out”. Just stay truthful to what’s going on in you, the other(s), and the environment and the puzzle pieces will find their fit.
- The story get’s told through your relationship. It’s the audience’s job to make sense out of it, put it all together.
- Breathe, listen, react, and please don’t be polite.
Exercise and Scene work
Story strengthening via relationships
Following actions with dialogue
Tightening form in improvisation
I believe in you.
You can do this.
Writing? Cast in a role? Bring what you are working on.
6701 Greenwood Ave N.
Seattle, WA 98103
Across from Red Mill Burgers
Date & Time:
Monday NOV 21st
7 – 10 pm
$20 cash or check
up to 12 max