Kay’s Clients Say…
“Kay is a fantastic teacher. Improvisation can be very scary and vulnerable, but Kay creates an open, safe environment. She is always so prepared with specific exercises and themes to explore. Her classes are a hidden gem!”
“Kay has contributed immensely to my career. As a teacher she is amazingly energetic, insightful, and thoughtful. I have always sought her out before shooting film to loosen me up and get me out of my head. All actors should seek her counsel, and her friendship.”
“Kay is an amazing teacher. She is gifted, open, and radiates love for actors and the experience of acting. Kay herself is an avid student who shares her knowledge freely, creating a safe, welcoming place to explore. She is fearless, kind, capable, and talented. I highly recommend her as an acting coach, improv instructor, and as an actor.”
It’s at your fingertips.
Find More Tools
Watch performances to collect tools.
Work Out Loud
Build you skills with others!
My workshops revolve around you.I’ll work to help you out of your head and into your body. Meet acting, writing, and life challenges head-on with improvisational training.
1 on 1 CoachYour Personal Coach
- Upcoming film role, webisode, opera, play, audition, court case? Individual coaching addresses your needs right now.
Pro GroupOn-site Coaching
- Performance groups need experienced eyes to watch their shows, spot the rough patches and offer paths to get back on track. These sessions are usually 3+ hours and take place at your location.
- Authors face special challenges to create life-like situations in print. This series will focus on a different theme each class:
- Confines – how to construct an environment to set the stage for the characters activity
- Characters – Introduce physical tells and rituals that inform the reader about the subject’s nature without declaration
- Conversation – Real dialog between characters enforces and supports the action which moves the story forward
- Conflicts – Intruders, mishaps, missteps, unexpected knocks on the door and things that go bump in the night
Improvisation for Writers
5 different classes in the Writers Series. Join the mailing list to find out more.